What is the MBHS All-Sports Booster Club?
- A Seahawk family that is made up of community businesses and individuals who are dedicated to providing support and resourses to ALL MBHS Seahawk teams and student-athletes
How does the MBHS All-Sports Booster Club raise money?
- Membership Sales
- Program Ads
- The Annual Kick-Off Banquet
- Merchandise Sales
What does the MBHS All-Sports Booster Club do with the money they raise?
- Purchase uniforms and/or equipment for every sport at Myrtle Beach High School
- Helped negotiate the purchase of the scoreboard at Doug Shaw Stadium
- Helped fund renovations at the Baseball Field and Softball Field
- Purchase the rings for those teams or individuals that win state championships
- Provide letterman jackets for those who letter in 3 or more sports in a school year
How can I help the MBHS All-Sports Booster Club?
- Become a member either through your business or as a family!
- Volunteer to work in concessions stands
- Donate food and drinks for teams
- Volunteer time and/or resources to improve facilities as needed
How do I become a member of the MBHS All-Sports Booster Club?